I tried to make these all "S" Words, but it didn't work...
- Kyle Drabek may have been the biggest prize in the Toronto Blue Jays' Roy Halladay haul, but don't forget about those other guys, Brett Wallace and Travis D'Arnaud, notes Jordan Bastain of MLB.com.
- Either the Cubs don't respect Ryan Theriot very much, or is Starlin Castro is just this good, asks Paul Sullivan of the Chicago Tribune.
- David Wright has some advice for Mets' prospect Ike Davis, who is likely slated for Triple-A, reports Adam Rubin of the New York Daily News.
- Jose Tabata had a rough year off the field, but a good year at the plate, leading some to believe we may see him in Pittsburgh some time in 2010, notes Chuck Finder of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.
- The San Diego Padres are having a spring mini-camp for 2009 draftees or players who are skipping a level, reports Corey Brock on MLB.com. Among those invited are Donavan Tate, Everett Williams, and Kellen Kulbacki.