Arizona Fall League
- An 18-run, 22-hit offensive outburst by the Solar Sox provided more than enough run support, as everyone in the starting lineup had a hit and four players had three hits or more.
- It took the Rafters 10 innings to dispose of the Desert Dogs, as Surprise scored two runs in the top of the 10th of of George Kontos to help Chance Ruffin earn his first AFL win and allow Danny Duffy to pick up his first AFL save.
- Dustin Ackley continued to be an on-base machine in the Javelinas 7-4 victory over the Scorpions Tuesday as he reached three times in five plate appearances, raising his AFL on-base percentage to .563. The game also saw Brandon Belt's first game action since fouling a ball off his foot on October 22nd. Belt went 1-for-5 and struck out three times in the game.
- The Tigres del Licey posted 16 hits and seven runs, including a 2-for-3 day by Red Sox short stop prospect Yamico Navarro, who started at third base on Tuesday.
- The Toros del Este put up 11 runs behind a 4-for-4 day at the plate by Bradley Emaus, which included two doubles. On the losing side, the Gigantes del Cibao featured Josh Reddick who went 3-for-4 and Francisco Peguero, who went 0-for-5.